Candle Wax Removal (Supplies needed: BROWN PAPER BAG and IRON)
· Break off any large pieces before applying any heat.
· Cut piece of PAPER BAG larger than the wax spill and place over the area.
· With IRON on high setting, run the iron over the bag with short strokes.
· As the wax melts into the paper rotate the bag to continue absorbing the wax.
· Continue until no more wax melts into the bag.
Other Rug Tips
VACUUM weekly: Use upholstery attachment (or canister vacuum) when possible, running the head WITH the grain of the pile (not against it). If using an upright vacuum, put the beater bar setting on normal or high, and run side to side (so you don’t suck up fringe).
WASH recommendations: Rugs under normal (not heavy) use are to be cleaned every two years. Entry rugs, rugs in rooms with children/pets/allergy sufferers, can be cleaned annually. Rugs vacuumed weekly with moderate foot traffic can be cleaned every three years.
Use PADS for rugs on hard floors. They lessen wear, keep rugs in place, and deter insects.
Call Steamclean Express today: 403-340-9015
Steamclean Express offers all of these great services: High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Car Detailing, Mattress Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, Leather Cleaning, Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Polishing and Cleaning, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options and Furniture Cleaning.
Steam Clean Express Offers Exceptional Cleaning Results For Carpets, Area Rugs, Upholstery, Tile & Grout and More...
WARNING! Don't call any carpet cleaner until you've downloaded our free Consumer Awareness Guide to hiring a carpet cleaner from Steamclean Express. You will discover:
- How To Avoid 4 Carpet Cleaning Rip-Offs!
- 6 Costly Misconceptions About Carpet Cleaning
- Crawlin’ Critters And Crud: A Guide To The Slime, Grime And Livestock That’s Seeping, Creeping And Galloping Through Your Carpet
- Which Methods Clean Best And Much More!